NCMPR Needs YOU!
NCMPR has created six new committees as part of a three-year strategic plan to help position NCMPR as the premier professional development organization for those working in marketing and communication at community and technical colleges.
Committee applications are now closed, but watch for more information about ways to volunteer and get involved in NCMPR. Details coming soon!
DOWNLOAD DETAILS (PDF)
Committee Volunteer Responsibilities
- Attend monthly meetings conducted online via GoToMeeting (one hour each month on a regularly designated day and time).
- Take part in discussions at monthly meetings and via email in between meetings.
- Generate ideas and provide feedback on committee tasks as identified and prioritized by NCMPR’s governing board.
- Attend NCMPR’s national conference (using a $200 travel stipend) and meet face-to-face with committee members.
- Total time commitment estimated at two to three hours per month.
Benefits of Serving as a Committee Volunteer
- Great opportunity to get more involved in NCMPR.
- Network with peers across the country.
- Share your expertise.
- Receive a stipend of $200 to attend NCMPR’s national conference.
- Get recognized on NCMPR’s website for your contributions.
- Add your committee participation to your résumé and enhance your professional profile.