Membership Categories and Fees
Individual – $250
ONE designated membership for those employed at a two-year college or district office. Includes full member benefits.
College or District Office – $500
BEST BUY! THREE designated memberships for those employed at a two-year college or district office. Includes full member benefits for each of the three designated members, plus the ability for any college employee to attend NCMPR events at the member rate.
NOTE: Colleges within a district must apply for a separate NCMPR membership if they have a campus with a separate CEO (president, provost, etc.) and/or separate name.
College + Additional Designated Members – $500 + $150 each
MORE THAN THREE designated memberships (total cost is $500 for the college membership with three designated members plus $150 per person above three). Includes full member benefits.
What do I get if I'm a DESIGNATED member with full benefits?
- Access to all NCMPR professional development events, including district and national conferences, webinars and summer institute.
- Mailings, including regular e-blasts and occasional mailings via the US Postal Service, all to keep you informed.
- Counsel, NCMPR’s quarterly news magazine with articles written by members and industry experts on the latest trends in community college marketing and PR.
- Eligibility for scholarships to attend regional and national conferences.
- Eligibility for professional recognition via the Pacesetter, Communicator and Rising Star awards.
- Eligibility to enter the district Medallion Awards and national Paragon Awards at discounted member rates.
- Full access to NCMPR’s website, including a member-only section with a variety of online resources and online forums for sharing best practices.
What if I work at a college with a membership, but I'm not a DESIGNATED member?
You may attend any of NCMPR’s events at the member rate. You will not have access to any other member benefits. To get full benefits, you can be added as a designated member for only $150.
NOTE: NCMPR's membership year runs July 1 to June 30.