Membership Categories and Fees
Individual Membership – $325
One designated membership for those employed at a two-year college or district office. Includes full member benefits. Join/Renew
College Membership or District Office Membership– $700
BEST BUY! Three designated memberships for those employed at a two-year college or district office. Includes full member benefits for each of the three designated members, plus the ability for any college employee to attend NCMPR events at the member rate. Join/Renew
NOTE: Colleges within a district must apply for a separate NCMPR membership if they have a campus with a separate CEO (such as president or provost) and/or separate name.
College Membership Add-Ons – $225/member
If you have a College or District Office Membership and would like to add additional members, totaling four or more members, additional members run $225 per member. For example, if your College Membership includes
- Four members, your membership fees are $925.
- Five members, your membership fees are $1,150.
- Six members, your membership fees are $1,375, and so on.
Includes full member benefits for each membership. Join/Renew
What do I get if I'm a designated member with full benefits?
- Free webinars throughout the year, covering topics ranging from program marketing and accessibility to social media and advertising. Renew/join by July 21, 2023, to guarantee attendance to all webinars included with your membership. Renew/join after July 21, and receive access to remaining live webinars for the year.
- Membership pricing on in-depth webinars and online programs that go deeper into topics that affect community college marketing, advancement, recruitment and more.
- Access to all NCMPR professional development events, including district and national conferences, webinars and the Leadership Institute.
- Mailings, including regular e-blasts and occasional mailings to keep you informed.
- Access to the NCMPR listserv.
- Counsel, NCMPR’s quarterly news magazine with articles written by members and industry experts on the latest trends in community college marketing and PR.
- Eligibility for scholarships to attend regional and national conferences and the Leadership Institute.
- Eligibility for professional recognition via the Pacesetter, Communicator and Rising Star awards.
- Eligibility to enter the district Medallion Awards and national Paragon Awards at discounted member rates.
- Full access to NCMPR’s website, including a members-only section with a variety of online resources and online forums for sharing best practices.
What if I work at a college with a college membership, but I'm not a designated member?
You may attend any of NCMPR’s events at the member rate. You will not have access to any other member benefits. To get full benefits, you can be added as a designated member for only $225.
NOTE: NCMPR's membership year runs July 1 to June 30.