Big Ideas in the Little Apple!
2019 DISTRICT 5 CONFERENCE
Connect with your District 5 colleagues this fall for two days of Big Ideas in the Little Apple! Learn some new tricks and recharge your creative batteries so you can become an even better marketing and PR pro.
Got big ideas? Share them! Show off your creative problem-solving solutions and all-around great work you’ve done over the past year! We want to see and learn from your experience.
- Presenting at a conference is a great way to expand your professional skills.
- Show off your Medallion and Paragon winning pieces. Tell us how you did it and what you learned along the way.
- Boost your street cred with your colleagues and your boss. Being selected to present can help make the case for attending!
- Build your resume and be able to call yourself a presenter.
- Increase your understanding of the subject matter.
- Get more involved with NCMPR and get noticed by fellow members – a great stepping stone and easy way to explore future leadership opportunities.
- Presenting at the district level is a great way to test-run your presentation for the national conference.
See the submission guidelines for details and a list of topics.
The deadline for submitting a proposal is May 31.
Jeff Ebbing, District 5 Director
Southeastern Community College, IA