Person Submitting Nomination
Please address each of the five selection criteria. Be sure to be as specific as possible in your answers. Emphasis should be placed on accomplishments within the past year. Limit 300 words per criterion.
1. How has the nominee made a significant difference in positioning and advancing the institution? This can be demonstrated through evidence of enrollment increases, fundraising efforts, new programs, support of institutional initiatives, etc.
2. How has the nominee helped advance community colleges regionally and nationally? This can be demonstrated through national publicity, state legislative leadership, participation on national boards, innovative campus or community initiatives, and other PR and marketing ideas with a regional or national impact.
3. How does the nominee show application of sound public relations principles and programs, show support for marketing concepts in advancing the local institution, and demonstrate these principles in action?
4. How does the nominee demonstrate success in garnering support from the community served by the college?
5. How has the nominee shown support of NCMPR?
There are errors that need correction above