Webinar: Digital Marketing Metrics Using Google Analytics
February 19, 2020
Registration is closed.
2 p.m. Eastern • 1 p.m. Central
12 noon Mountain • 11 a.m. Pacific
In a world of finite funds, community college marketers are continually asked to prove the success of their efforts. The digital space has made this more available, but also more complicated. Nowadays, marketers find themselves in a world of landing pages, form development, tracking pixels, UTMs and attribution models.
This 90-minute webinar aims to clear up some of the complexities by demonstrating how to leverage Google Tag Manager, Analytics and Data Studio to prove to leadership that your campaigns are successful.
Specific topics include:
- The basic setup of Google Analytics.
- The uses of Google Tag Manager.
- Outputting your data in Google Data Studio.
- Why it's important to do this.
- How it can benefit marketing's place in the organization.
- What the future holds for digital.
While this session focuses on direct digital buys, it'll also consider how other awareness channels can be quantified with these metrics.
About the Presenter
- Jon Wilburn
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Kentucky Community and Technical College System
As the senior digital marketing manager for the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, Jon Wilburn oversees large and small campaigns for the system and its colleges that include both lead generation and awareness goals. Prior to that, he managed the digital marketing efforts at Gateway Community and Technical College and Western Kentucky University. He has presented on the effectiveness of digital marketing to different organizations across the higher education spectrum.
$150 NCMPR Members
Registration is open to members only. JOIN NOW.
The fee covers:
- A single connection with no limit to the number of viewers. (For the best value, pack a room full of people.)
- A copy of the presentation PowerPoint, which will be distributed after the live broadcast.
NOTE: The fee does NOT include a recording of the webinar. Recorded versions of NCMPR webinars are available for viewing on demand at an additional cost.