2019 National Conference:
Travel Funds Tight?
A scholarship can help!
NCMPR is offering scholarships in the amount of $400 each to help offset the cost of attending the 2019 national conference. Applications are open to all NCMPR members, including new members, seasoned professionals and those employed at colleges with restricted travel budgets. A scholarship won't cover all your costs, but it can help get you there!
Applications are closed. Those selected to receive a scholarship will be notified in mid-February.
- You're eligible to apply for a scholarship if you're working full time as a director, manager, writer, graphic designer, photographer, administrative assistant or in some other position that supports your college’s marketing and communications activities.
- You must be a designated NCMPR member.
- Members of the NCMPR Board of Directors are not eligible to receive a scholarship.
- If selected to receive a scholarship, you'll receive a check (made payable to your college) at the conference. You can then submit that to your college's business office to reimburse some of your conference expenses (transportation, lodging or registration).
- You'll still need to register for the conference and pay the registration fee in full.
- If you're unable to attend the conference, the NCMPR board may select another recipient.
Contact NCMPR's national office at (505) 349-0500.