2021 National Conference:
Professional Development Funds Tight?
A scholarship can help!
NCMPR is offering scholarships in the amount of $245 each to help offset the cost of attending the 2021 national conference. Applications are open to all NCMPR members, including new members, seasoned professionals and those employed at colleges with restricted travel budgets.
- You're eligible to apply for a scholarship if you're working full time as a director, manager, writer, graphic designer, photographer, administrative assistant or in some other position that supports your college’s marketing and communications activities.
- You must be a designated NCMPR member.
- Members of the NCMPR Board of Directors are not eligible to receive a scholarship.
- If selected to receive a scholarship, you'll receive a check (made payable to your college) mailed to you at the conclusion of the conference.
- You'll still need to register for the conference and pay the registration fee in full.
- If you're unable to attend the conference, the NCMPR board may select another recipient.
Contact NCMPR's national office at (505) 349-0500.