REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Are you as excited as we are to meet up in Denver this March? Let's reconnect, refresh and ignite at NCMPR's Renaissance in the Rockies.
March 24-26, 2022
Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center
NCMPR's national conference will feature ...
- A LinkedIn Top Voice in technology, known as "Mr. Fascinate"
- An author with three memoirs, two novels and a children's book under her belt
- A marketing duo at the head of a Denver firm that delivers 20,000+ campaigns per year
- A community college grad who founded a group that ensures California community college students have a place to live
- 20 Breakout sessions
- 20 Short-Take sessions
- Three Pre-Conference Labs
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunties
NCMPR is pleased to offer sponsor and exhibitor opportunities for the 2022 national conference.
COVID-19 and the National Conference
NCMPR is continuing to monitor the coronavirus pandemic.
For those unable to travel, find out more about our virtual component for the 2022 national conference.
You Could Receive a Full Conference Registration!
NCMPR is conducting research to understand the makeup of our members, and we're sending one survey-taker per district to the national conference. That's seven free conference registrations!
Travel budget tight? Apply for a $400 scholarship to help cover some expenses. Look into NCMPR’s brand new DEI scholarships, encouraging even more members to get involved and attend. Scholarship deadline has now passed.