2021 Conference Login Instructions
NCMPR's 2021 National Conference begins March 16 at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific. You can begin logging in on Monday, March 15, to update your profile and look around the event platform.
HOW TO LOG ON TO THE CONFERENCE
- Use the login button below. It will take you to the Virtual Event Place Login Page/Box.
- Enter your email address. Be sure it’s the one you used for registration!
- Use NCMPR2021 as your password.
- Click “My Profile” in the upper right-hand corner of the page to change your password.
Join Us Online! March 16-18
Here are some of the reasons we are going virtual for the 2021 National Conference.
- The health and safety of members remains of paramount importance, and uncertainties related to the COVID-19 pandemic are expected to continue through the spring.
- Many of NCMPR's member colleges are experiencing budget cuts and have travel restrictions with no indication of when they might be lifted. Moreover, some members have said they're uncomfortable traveling now and into the spring.
- The 2021 hotel headquarters, the Westin Seattle, has agreed to release NCMPR from current contractual obligations with no financial penalties. NCMPR will rebook with the Westin for 2024.
Ultimately, NCMPR's goal is to provide members with a virtual conference that is informative, engaging and, yes, fun. NCMPR will strive to make it a memorable event, even in this overly crowded virtual space that we have become all too familiar with.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
PROGRAMMING AND REGISTRATION
View our program 2021 NCMPR Virtual National Conference program.
SPONSOR AND EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
Included as part of the conference program will be a virtual exhibit hall with robust features that will enable sponsors and exhibitors to interact with attendees and provide information about their company's services. Exhibitor/sponsor opportunties are NOW available. View guidelines and register for the oppotunity to connect with NCMPR members across the country.