Reach NCMPR Members!
Exhibit at the District Conferences
Business entities are invited to attend any or all of NCMPR's seven regional conferences as an exhibitor. This gives you a great opportunity to meet with marketing and PR professionals who may benefit from your company's products or services.
Beginning July 1, applications will be accepted for the 2019 fall district conferences.
- District 1: Providence, Rhode Island -- Nov. 11-13
- District 2: Asheville, North Carolina -- Oct. 21-23
- District 3: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Sept. 29-Oct. 1
- District 4: Albuquerque, New Mexico -- Oct. 27-29
- District 5: Manhattan, Kansas -- Oct. 6-8
- District 6: Park City, Utah -- Sept. 25-27
- District 7: Friday Harbor, Washington -- Oct. 23-25
Leslie Tennant, Exhibitor Coordinator
Community College of Beaver County, PA
Virginia Moreland, District 2 Director
The College System of Tennessee, TN
Jeff Julian, District 3 Director
Harper College, IL
Natalie Daggett, District 4 Director
Clovis Community College, NM
Jeff Ebbing, District 5 Director
Southeastern Community College, IA
Jennie McCue, District 6 Director
Saddleback College, CA
James Walters, District 7 Director
Skagit Valley College, WA
Fees and Payment
$600 per district conference (one company rep)
$250 for each additional company rep
The cost includes exhibitor space, conference registration and admission to all conference sessions, events and meals (including the Medallions) for ONE company representative. For each additional company representative, add $250.
Application and payment should be completed at least three weeks in advance of the district conferences. For more details, read the Exhibitor Guide before submitting your application and payment.
* You will need to complete separate application forms for each district conference you wish to attend. You may pay all fees in a single transaction after completing all applications.
Some districts offer additional opportunities to be a conference sponsor. These vary by district and are billed separately. For details for 2019, refer to the list below.