City of Champions
2019 DISTRICT 6 CONFERENCE
Park City, Utah
Join your colleagues in Park City, Utah at the fall District 6 conference as we inspire, innovate and invigorate our way to being marketing and communication champions.
If you have a presentation or activity that you would like to share, NCMPR is now seeking proposals. We are looking for your WINNING ideas and creative, problem-solving, inspiring and all-around great work you’ve accomplished this past year! We are open to all ideas but are looking for presentations that fit well with the following topics:
- Equity and diversity
- Mapping and improving the student experience
- Leadership and management
- Improving retention and persistence
- Integrating career pathways into your marketing strategy
- Best practices and lessons learned in implementing a CRM
- Integrating efforts with institutional research
Be creative and think different! Being selected as a presenter is a great way to expand your professional skills. See the submission guidelines for details and a list of topics.
Types of Presentations
- Breakout Sessions are 60 minutes in length, allowing for in-depth coverage of a topic, along with questions and answers.
- Roundtable/Small Group are 30-minute sessions that get straight to the point to deliver helpful tips and techniques in a variety of subject areas .
The deadline for submitting a proposal is May 31.
District 6 Director